[RBS] TORADOJO KARATE BS|RBS Register by reply to this email and receive 50% Discount off registration

Mim & Ari Fuld fuld at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 7 08:31:23 IDT 2011

Register by replying to this email from one of  the Bet Shemesh lists and receive a 50% discount on registration

TORADOJO KARATE will be opening it's 15 year of  JEWISH Martial Arts training in the Bet Shemesh\RBS area. We have classes for Adults as well as kids starting from 3rd grade.

.
Classes take place:
Sundays and Thursdays
5:00-6:00 Karate for Kids beggginners
6:00-7:00 Advanced Kids Karate - Kids who have studied other styles and have been awarded at least a Yellow Belt are welcome join this class
7:00-8:00 Women's Karate and Self Defense
8:00-9:30 Mens Karate and Self Defense

Kids Karate Program
 Our kids classes are specially designed to help you kids gain the skills and confidence they need to succeed in these challenging times. Our ToraDojo kids develop a sense of responsibility, Self Confidence and control that allows them to succeed both socially as well as scholasticly. We have often witnessed 'C' students turn into 'A' students, shy students find there inner stregnths and grow  and students realize that self control and success is actually in their control and is a direct result of their efforts.
We offer a rigorous physical workout and teach Japanese Karate along with a code of behavior. Our students are usually the ones breaking up the fight rather than getting into them.
Many of our younger students have grown and joined our Adult Karate Club.

Adult Karate Club
We currently have seperate classes for Men and Women. These classes are a traditional Martial Arts training sessions. Japanes Karate is taught along with Practical Self Defense and personal safety. This class will get you into shape as well as give you the tools to keep safe and defend yourself in dangerous situations.  Along with a physical workout, breathing, Meditation (Kavanah) and Chi Gong are practiced.

For more information or registration contact:
Sensei Ari Fuld
0547838758
toradojo.fuld at gmail.com