[RBS] COME TOGETHER on tish'a b'av

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:39:54 IDT 2011

all over the country, Jews of all stripes and colors get together on
lail tish'a b'av to talk about what we have in common
the program is called "tonight we don't learn Torah" because of the
Issur to learn (most)  Torah on tish'a b'av

it was started by Kennes Sderot, and has been done here in beit
shemesh for years
this year's subject is "Areivim Zeh laZeh"

This year, we will read Megillat Eicha together with a panel of famous
personalities

Raanan Dinor  - was CEO of the Prime Minister's Office
Rav Dr. Yoel Bin Nun
author Eyal Megged
Mk Otniel Schneller
MC Orna Nahmani - coordinator of Midreshet Beit Shemesh

 Monday 9:00pm

at Matnas Meyerhoff

suitabel for adults adn students from grade 10 and up

for details 0545 453 275

"בתשעה באב נהגו לעסוק בסוגיות של אחדות ואהבת חינם-

כי בשל שנאת חינם חרבה ירושלים"