[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - working hours this week

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:59:01 IDT 2011

Dear All,

BEH, we will be open until 2pm Mon Aug 8 (erev Tisha Be Av), we will be
closed on Tue (Tisha be Av), we will re-open, BEH,
on Wed 8:30am and continue with regular hours the rest of this week.
Please note that this Tue is like Shabat as far as the banks are concerned,
it's not "yom erech"

Have a meaningful fast, unfortunately, it will be easy to find something to
cry about this Tisha be Av.

RBS Gelt Center - your only choice for a local and trustworthy money
changer!
Open most days from 8:30am till 7pm and 8:30am till 12:30pm on Fridays and
erev Chag.

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin
RBS Gelt Center - Avraham Elkind Change
voice 02 992 3719
fax 077 22 85 303
info at rbsgeltcenter.com