[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Sheves Achim 2 - available after 9 B Av !!!!!!

lina at ajcgarfunkel.com lina at ajcgarfunkel.com
Sun Aug 7 09:53:06 IDT 2011

My kids absolutely love their cd (we even had them autograph the cover!  For the week that we had the cd (before the 3 weeks started) my kids learned the songs and have been singing them ever since....  We know that you will enjoy it as much as we do!!!!

Stay Connected to your MailBox when on the move, you go with BlackBerry from Cellcom! Get access from your mobile device to your mailbox anytime, when out and about.