[RBS] HUGE Mitzvah

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Mon Aug 8 00:40:17 IDT 2011

When we make a bris for our sons, many of us don't really give it much of a
second thought, baby's born everything is ok, BH, and 8th day we make a
bris. Unfortunately, its not that way for everyone. I have a very close
friend who lives in Germany, who was married to a non Jew. She has a son who
is almost 5. The divorce has been horrible, her husband has beaten her and
her son, and is making life extremely difficult for her.

She was supposed to have a bris for her son last week. Many of her friends
were there, all the food was ready, and they waited, and waited , and
waited.The mohel did not show up! We all know that one is supposed to
circumcise their son as soon as is possible. If a baby is yellow, and then
gets the go-ahead, everyone goes into high gear to get the bris done right
away. Here, fortunately or unfortunately, the issue is not a yellow baby,
its money. The mohel is not coming because she does not have enough money to
pay him. This is a case of pikuach nefesh. Please , lets try to raise enough
money so that this sweet boy can have a bris as soon as possible, and in the
zechus of giving, we should all see the third bais hamikdash being built
very soon.

Please give as much as you can, every bit helps! You can drop off donations
to my house at Kishon 15/5.

Rachel