[RBS] A huge thank you to Bnei Akiva and Ariel!!!

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Mon Aug 8 10:26:12 IDT 2011

We cannot praise enough the wonderful youth of Ariel and Bnei Akiva who
initiated and coordinated the most terrific kaytana for the kids of our
community.  The kaytana staff started off with no budget or location for the
kaytana and they succeeded in not just pulling off the logisitcs but also
providing the most wonderful experience for the kids!

Lema'an Achai is very grateful to the staff who included in the kaytana
children of our families.
Yishar kochechem vetizku lemitzot!!!!

Also a big yishar koach to Naama, the Menahelet of Ulpanat Noga, for
agreeing to host the boys' group in her school building.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115