[RBS] giving away opened box of New Improved Shugi cereal

gad11over7 gad11over7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:48:21 IDT 2011

I thought my kids were ridiculous when they said the new formulation of
Shugi cereal was inedible but I tried to have a bowl and couldn't bring
myself to finish. I guess the Blooms are just a bunch of Goldilocks who have
to have their cereal just right...
If you like the new formulation, I have a 1 kg box just opened and available
to the first person who comes to pick it up. Call first to make sure we're
here: 999-4781.
If you dislike the new recipe, call them like I did. I miss my Shugis :-(
Jennifer Bloom