[RBS] Bank Discount Bet Shemesh- Customer Service? Are u satisfies?

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:19:49 IDT 2011

Bank Discount Bet Shemesh - Are you satisfied with the Customer Service?

We have been banking at Bank Discount in BS for years and have been
satisfied with the service
over the years
Recently there have been many changes in management and in my opinion
the service has very
seriously deteriorated
Especially the long wait for the Foreign Currency Department ( There
is only 1 person in Foreign Currency services at the height of summer
when everyone is travelling and needs foreign currency)
Id like to get your feedback!
I have spoken to the Manager and asst manager and they asked for each
of you who is dissatisifed to let them know - in writing or orally -
So please help!

Pls let me know!
I am sure we can make a big difference
The Anglo community is big and strong and influential and they know it!!
They want us as customers and are willing to hear our needs!!
Toda
 Meaningful fast to all

Daniella

--