[RBS] INFO: Kupa - Still Time to Make a Change

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Tue Aug 9 21:25:30 IDT 2011

As the Tisha B’Av comes to a close we would like to make one last effort to
encourage if not appeal to all local residents to make a donation to the
Kupa Shel Tzedaka. The summer is always a very ‘slow’ time for donations but
unfortunately the amount of cases coming in knows no season.

Just like a child who walks the streets without food or clothing – and
someone comes and gives something to eat, and someone else comes and gives a
shirt or a pair of shoes – who is actually consoled through these acts? The
parent who is happy to see someone cares about his child and that he is
being taken care of. This unites the parent with the community and his
neighbors who show that he is cared for.

How much more so for Hakodosh Baruch Hu – when we care for His children, He
desires to become close to us and is grateful that we care. In this way we
can relieve the pain that Hashem is in. After all, it was His home that was
taken away in order not to take out His wrath on His people. Through this we
can bring the Shechina back to Klal Yisrael.

It’s not too late – as we go into the Tenth of Av and the Heichal was still
burning.

Show Hashem we care.

Donations can be made by calling 995-1111

Or at the website www.rbstzedaka.com

Tizke L’Mitzvot