[RBS] T-smart phone new style,hot product,big discount

MP:+86 13602649836 skype:bolin.qu 20110701 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:34:52 IDT 2011

Hello,my friend:
Having a nice day!Sorry for disturbing you!
This is your friend Bolin, worked for T-smart communications equipment Co.,LTD.we're a manufacturer in the overseas and domestic market of  mobile phone and Strategic partner with China mobile.we can help to make any ODM order,including product design,tooling and assembly,one step service.
If any of the items meets your friends and your interest,Please feel free to contact me with any questions or other inquires!

Bolin qu,Oversea sales manager
T-smart communications equipment Co.,LTD.(China mobile Partner)
Add:B-D,8 Floor,Hanjing International building,Nanshan District,Shenzhen City,PRC
MP:+86 13602649836   skype:bolin.qu
Email: slsimonqbl at gmail.com or bolinqudoov at live.cn
TEL:0755-83534040/25315393 FAX:0755-83584225