[RBS] TIMELY ANNOUNCEMENT Tu B'Av Singles event....Be there!

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Fri Aug 12 11:20:20 IDT 2011

A matchmaker from SawYouAtSInai.com is getting a great program together
for Singles this Sunday in Yerushalyim. If you, or someone you know, is
looking for a shidduch, this will this will be a terrific opportunity.
Making Shidduchim is EVERYONE'S  responsibility as there an obvious
Singles' crisis. PLEASE tell all the singles you know about this. Here
is the info I was sent (I am a matchmaker on SawYouatSInai.com)....

/The event below has been organized by matchmaker Aryeh Pearlman and he
would love to have other matchmakers attending to meet singles also.
Please be in touch with him at the details below if you can make it.
~~ Hi Everyone!
       I, Aryeh Pearlman, SYAS Shadchan, am here in Israel for a couple
of weeks.
       I hope you all had a meaningful Tisha B'Av! Next Year in
Yerushalayim Habenuya with all your new spouses!!!

       I was able to coordinate and join with David Kilimnick a single
comedian who is running a Tu B'Av Comedy Special event at the OU center
at 22 Keren HaYesod in Yerushalayim at 8pm this coming Sunday August
14th. There will be refreshments and drinks and networking afterwards
where singles can mingle and meet any Shadchanim that attend as well .

       Anyone interested in attending should RSVP via email to me
shadchanman at gmail.com  including Shadchanim and singles. You can also
call 050-875-5688 (Israel Comedy) or my cell at 054-759-4372.

       The regular cost for the event is 40 (NIS) shekels for non
members of the OU center and 30 shekels for members but for SYAS it will
be even lower at 25 shekels.

       If you bring a single friend who is not a member they can still
get the 30 shekel OU Member price!

       It is this *Sunday- August 14th* *(TU B'AV) @ 8pm Sharp *Come
Early to get best seats!

       Maariv will follow after show.

       Thanks to the SYAS & all who help our fellow brothers and sisters
in finding their Basherts! Tizku L'mitzvots!

       Sincerely,

       Aryeh

Here are the details about the performer and the event:
David Kilimnick: Jerusalem's Comedian Tu BAv Comedy Special'Jewish
Singles' from The Find Me A Wife Show.
The show about Jewish Single Life You Do Not Want TO MISS.  It is Erev
Tu BAv, the Holiday of love. Celebrate it with Jerusalem's most well
known single man- David Kilimnick.  In his one-man Stand-up show,
dedicated to the single community, David Kilimnick (the creator and
performer of The Aliyah Monologues) approaches the issues of the single
man/woman in this society known as Jerusalem and Katamon.

The community, the "shidduch crisis," and why there is no naches. David
still hasn't given up on a love & now he wants a mishpucha.

Sure to walk away entertained, enlightened, or with David.
  Entrance: 40nis (30nis- member of the OU Israel Center) Location in
Jerusalem : OU Israel Center- 22 Keren HaYesod

Reservations: 050-875-5688   www.israelcomedy.com

/