[RBS] Lema'an Achai is collecting clothes - please don't bring to office

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Aug 14 11:47:57 IDT 2011

Lema'an Achai is collecting clothes in EXCELLENT CONDITION at 120 Nehar
Hayarden.
There is a long green box in one of the parking spaces towards the right
side where the clothes can be deposited.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY CLOTHES TO THE LEMA'AN ACHAI OFFICE.
We are very grateful to the Rapaport Family for donating their machsan for
this purpose.
Yishar koach gadol to all our regular clothes' sorters!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115