[RBS] PESACH ACCOMMODATION RAMAT BEIT SHEMESH ALEF

Brian Morris fabatam at iprimus.com.au
Sun Aug 14 12:38:33 IDT 2011

Would it be possible to post this message please.
Password  is  " asfiadca "

*****

Hi,

We are a couple from Australia whose children live in Ramat Beit Shemesh. We
plan to visit and require two separate accommodation periods, 28 March to 5
April and then move to kosher L’Pesach apartment  5 April until 15 April. At
least two bedrooms and prefer but not absolutely necessary, balcony, view,
maybe bit of garden,wheelchair access, washer /dryer, kettle, fridge etc.
Walking distance to Ayalon Park. Please email Dov. on   fabatam at iprimus.com
au    All emails responded to.
 ( PS: Nothing to do with the above, if you have relatives or friends in Australia, I’m happy to ring them for you and pass on regards –no charge.)