[RBS] Work from Home - Telemarketing (no sales)

Ariel arielt at actcom.co.il
Mon Aug 15 01:44:51 IDT 2011

BS'D

Bizness Magazine (a RBS company) is looking for dynamic Telemarketers.

We are currently seeking Telemarketing Executives to set up appointments
for our Sales team.

As a Bizness Magazine Telemarketing Executive you will be expected to:

* Prospect for new advertising clients by contacting businesses on a
daily basis mainly through use of Company provided leads.
* Set appointments for our Sales Executives to generate new business.
* Built and maintain client relationships.
* Meet or exceed monthly quotas and goals.

Job Requirements:

- Outstanding verbal skills in Hebrew and English
- Strong Cold-calling and prospecting skills
- Competitive drive
- Extremely organized, multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Self-Motivated with positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Strong listening skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar type of position

Interested parties please send resume to telemarketing at biznessmag.com

Bizness Magazine
telemarketing at biznessmag.com <mailto:telemarketing at biznessmag.com>