[RBS] Kitchen items, Baby Items, Puzzles, toys, BABY BOYS clothing... Big Sellout

Adina spitkyng at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 09:51:52 IDT 2011

Corelle Dishes
Chicco High Chair
GE gas oven
Little Tikes climbing cube for smaller children
Graco Baby swing
Car seats
750 Piece puzzles
Coffee table
Kenwood mixer
and much more.....

Lots of lowered reasonable prices.

We now how an addition of* 5 bins* of used *BOYS* clothing. A lot in really
nice condition. Contact me if you are interested and we will set up a time
and date for everyone to come and sort through for their sizes.

It is mostly newborn-24 months * 5 NIS* an item (undershirts- 1 NIS) Several
other items from ages 2-3-4

*ALL BOYS!!!*

Some new boys summer shorts, Lots of them 24 mo. (Childrens place and
Carters...) All for 25 NIS. They are sold here for 60 NIS.

Click the link for pictures of what is left:

https://picasaweb.google.com/102170799624744964075/Selling

S. Adler