[RBS] "Na Lashevet" play

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 09:43:11 IDT 2011

A local girl (RBS) with muscular dystrophy will be performing BEH next
tuesday and wednesday evenings at the Hahn Theatre in Yerushalaim shows at
6pm and 8:30pm , as part of her "Beit Hagalgalim" theatre group
the performance is entitled "Please Be Seated" and is a comedy about life
with physical handicaps.

The group includes the widest range of Israelis - Haredim, datiim,  hilonim,
bedouins, and, of course, people with and without physical handicaps.

As per  feedback they have received, there will be an effort to slow down
the speed of the talking, in order to make it easier for us Olim to follow.

I have been  to one performance, my daughter has been to 4 or 5 already -
each time there are new skits.

We took all of our children , as we feel that through this performance, we
have all learnt more sensitivity to other people's unique needs.
I strongly recommend going (even if you think you won't understand it all)
*****and taking children over the age of 8,
***** especially teenagers.

the phone number to book tickets is: 02-6303600

link to a small part of the show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7xeAvCWmLE