[RBS] LOOKING:For CREATIVE WRITERS

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Tue Aug 16 12:32:14 IDT 2011

A local chesed organization is looking for articles of various topics for an
ongoing project.

What are the various topics? Anything that you think other Jewish people
would find interesting. It could be educational, Divrei Torah, inspiring,
funny, practical advice, fictional, etc.

There is an interest to have ongoing ‘columns’ if your work is entertaining.
The articles will be for a website and an effort will be made to market it
globally.

Please don’t send any copy-righted material and if you have any question of
whether your topic is of interest or appropriate for the site, you can send
an email to me with your idea and I will do what I can to make it happen.

Articles should be 500-750 words (or more if it’s interesting)

No problem in promoting yourself through your knowledge of a particular
subject or any other way you can think of but we are not trying to turn this
into an advertising project.

Waiting to hear from all the creative people in RBS.

Yaakov Zier

ygzier at gmail.com or hit reply