[RBS] CHOW in the RBS Mercaz - recommendation

britstownjew britstownjew at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 12:09:12 IDT 2011

We have been to CHOW a few times now and have had their corned beef sandwich, the brisket sandwich, southern fried chicken and fried fish and chips.  People, all I can say is:

Food -  Portion are ample and  the food itself WONDERFUL!!
Service - Friendly - it was very busy when we were there but Jennifer and Steven both took time out to talk to their customers and even joke a bit.

My son is a very picky eater and all he could say was "The food was great"

Irene