[RBS] One Night Sale from Yerushalayim!

Rachel Iskowitz shalomracheli at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 12:58:18 IDT 2011

ONE NIGHT SALE FROM YERUSHALAYIM!!!!
DON'T MISS OUT!!

    HANES UNDERSHIRTS AND UNDERWEAR FOR MEN AND BOYS ALL STYLES AND SIZES

  HANES SLEEVELESS UNDERSHIRTS AND PRETTY PATTERN UNDERWEAR FOR GIRLS
                                      AND

    QUALITY AFFORDABLE SHABBOS SHIRTS FOR BOYS IN ALL SIZES, LONG AND SHORT SLEEVES
   WRINKLE FREE- PERFECT FOR YESHIVA KTANA AND SHABBOS. ALL IMPORTED FROM AMERICA.

THIS SUNDAY NIGHT, AUG. 21 8:30-10:30
NACHAL LACHISH 11 APT 10
FOR ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS CALL SARALAYA: 651-8941,054-700-0935

Hi Yocheved.  I can try forwarding this email to the list or you can have her send the ad to me as part of the email.  If I send it as an attachment, the list may not allow it or people may be lazy to open the attachment in order to read it.  I'm sorry, but if I had time I wouldn't mind writing it up as an email- but now I have no extra time at all!  Let me know!