[RBS] Anyone? Looking for feedback on Hyundai H1 or Ssangyong Rodius or Chrysler Town & Country

K W kyweiss at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 00:07:03 IDT 2011

We tried this once, and got only one(!) response from a Ssangyong owner, which was very helpful and we are very grateful for....anyone else?

We have seen many H1s and Chryslers around RBS, anyone?? please?? Any feedback whatsoever would be a huge help!

Owners of Chrysler Voyagers/Town & Country OR Ssangyong Rodius OR Hyundai H1 -
we are RBS residents who are looking for feedback (ANY - positive, negative, and
just any "2 cents" you may have). Specifically, gas mileage/expense, how it
drives, upkeep costs, etc.

If emailing is harder for you, and you prefer, you can call 052-712-8482.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated! TIA!!