[RBS] Baruch Dayan HaEmes: Feiga Sara bas Yehudis

Noach Magedman nmagedman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:43:05 IDT 2011

It is with great sorrow that we report the petirah of Phyllis Kornheiser,
mother of Chaya Simon (West Hempstead, NY) and grandmother of Shulie
Gherman, Miriam Magedman, and Gitty Greenfeld (RBSA).   We extend our
heartfelt appreciation to the tzibur for their tefillos and to Hashem for
having granted her a long life filled with yiddishe nachas from her
daughter, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.

*
*
*LEVAYA and SHIVA INFO:*

The hesped is scheduled for 2:30pm today at Eretz HaChaim.

Mrs. Chaya Simon will be sitting shiva:

   - At the home of Eliyahu and Shulie Gherman
      - Nachal Tamar 6 (near the bottom of Luz)
      - 02-992-4533
      - (516) 874-4513
      - Monday: 6p-10p
      - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:  10am-9:30pm
      - Friday: 10a-?p
   - At the home of Dani and Gitty Greenfeld
      - Nachal Noam 14/1
      - 02-992-6615
      - Motzei Shabbos Kodesh: 9:15pm-11pm

May Hashem grant *Feiga Sara bas Yechezkel* an aliyas neshama.

Regards,
Noach Magedman