[RBS] Fwd: Unsolicited recommendation to Ellie Fein

Liba Markson libamarkson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 19:04:46 IDT 2011

I absolutely second this recommendation with the highest accolades!!! Ellie
turned my shaitel into a masterpiece for my daughter's chasuna with
patience, great humor, alot of warmth and understanding and absolute
professionalism. And she always makes herself available when I need her. I
wouldn't go to anyone else!!