[RBS] The Absorption department at Iriyat Beit Shemesh offers: Preparing your gan chova child for entering first grade

tami elmaliach elmaliacht at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 21:34:20 IDT 2011

The program is tailored to the needs of children that are new olim or
children that have not adjusted yet to Hebrew. The goal of the program
is to give these children the skills that are required for first graders and
to enrich their Hebrew.  The program includes:

Vocabulary
Separation of joining of words
Femine  and Masculine forms
Synonyms
Rhymes and other skills connected to be alert to pronunciation of
sounds of letters in Hebrews (phonology)
Comprehensive skills

In addition, we will be using enrichment through drama, which in this way we
will be able to put into practice the different skills, such as
vocabulary and  development of literature skills.

The class is for boys and girls, once a week, on Mondays between 16:30-17:30
and  will be located in one of the ganim in RBSA. We hope
to open the program at the beginning of September, therefore if you are
interested, please sign in at olimhelp at gmail.com

Places are limited.

The program will be taught by Mora Noga. Some of you have met Noga at the
summer ulpan for new olim.

Tami Elmaliach
Coordinator of English speaking Olim
Municipality of BeitShemesh