[RBS] RBS- A vacation/short term apt with at least 2 bathrooms and full kitchen request

Petite Safranit petite.safranit at verizon.net
Tue Aug 23 18:35:20 IDT 2011

Hello peoples,
  We are looking for a short term/vacation apt that has at least 2
bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, washer/dryer, wireless access,
a/c, and -  a TV would be nice but not necessary. We would like a
location in RBS-A but not in Ramat Shiloh. We rent every year in RBS (so
we have good references) but found that we need 2 bathrooms.  We would
need this sometime next year. Please email or call (992-2197) as soon as
possible so we can look at the apt.
Thanks so much.

Ilene   992-2197