[RBS] Nov. 9th-Annual Likrat Kallah Event!!!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Wed Aug 24 12:16:59 IDT 2011

It seems far away but time does fly so just wanted to tell everyone about it
and ask that you save the date!

Likrat Kallah's annual event includes guest speaker Rabbi Orlofsky, a
fantastic arrangement of sweets and salads and of course.....an amazing
raffle and Chinese Auction!

This year's grand prize is ....(drum roll please).... BRACES (i.e. complete
orthodontic treatment)  by Dr. Johnny Links!

Other amazing prizes include a monitor from PC Integrity, family portrait
from Eugene Weissberg, 50% on photography for ANY simcha by DAF Studios, 2
pairs of children's eyeglasses from Ayn Tova, a woman's shopping spree
package, guided bike tour for a group of 8 from Al Derech Haburma and so
many more gifts.

So mark down the date and join us in trying to help the many kallahs who
come to Likrat Kallah for help. B"H, over the past 6.5 years, we have helped
1371 kallahs by giving them 6 household items for free.  This event is a
vital hishtadlut in our continuing to help these kallahs.  See you there!