[RBS] Help For Chemo Patient in RBSA!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 14:15:08 IDT 2011

Alocal resident of RBS, a young mother, is recovering from cancer surgery. She has started an aggressive chemotherapy routine that will last an entire year. Friends are reaching out to local residents to help the family through this crisis. They are organizing cleaning help in the house, babysitters, food, transportation to the hospital and complimentary treatment for the mother, allnot provided by kupat cholim or bituach leumi.