[RBS] Saidels Bakery: Unique family bakery + Family baking workshops

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 16:03:05 IDT 2011

Our small artisan, family bakery located in the pastoral hills of Karnei Shomron (Kasher LeMehadrin) does not have hundreds of workers, conveyor belts and production lines churning out breads and other baked goods by the thousands. Instead we have 3 exceptionally talented artisan bakers, a husband, wife and grandmother team, all devoting their full attention to a limited quantity of high quality baked goods each week.

This devotion and attention to a small quantity of products is the same you would invest for your own family if you would bake it yourself. The quality, freshness and taste is unquestionably home made - as if you were commissioning us to bake in your own kitchen - with the same dedication, uncompromising choice of the highest quality ingredients and individual care for each and every item.

In addition to the unsurpassed taste of our premium quality products - specialty health breads, specialty challahs, choice cookies and much more, our products are also unbeatable for their health benefits, due to our specialized method of baking (see http://saidels.com for details). All this, at very reasonable prices.

All our products are baked in an old-fashioned brick oven, the third largest oven of its kind in the country.

Some of our unique products include –

Real American Bagels (boiled then baked)
We are the only supplier of authentic NY deli rye bread in Israel
Our Old Fashioned Apple pie is the real McCoy, made from scratch with fresh apples
Specialty challahs like Whole Wheat & Honey, Cinnamon & Raisin, Rye and more.
Exclusive health breads like Rambam Bread (http://rambambread.com), 100% whole wheat
Specialty cookies like biscotti, blueberry swirls, after dinner mints etc.

And much more …..

This and more at our unique small family bakery. Visit our website at http://saidels.com and read more about our unique process and our special brick oven.

Saidels delivers to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh and we ALSO DELIVER to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

Please note: Our new pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is: Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 9997643 from 14:30-16:30.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

Saidels Bakery still has places available in the family baking workshops in the last week of the chofesh hagadol - last week of  August. Workshops are suitable for children from age 5. (Karnei Shomron is just over an hour from Ramat Bet Shemesh). The topic of the workshop will be :

The Circle of Life - the birth of a bagel and donut.

Learn about the history of one of the Jewish people's oldest breads, discover what bagels have to do with Judah the Maccabee and then experience hands on how bagels and donuts are made.

Besides learning a lot and having a really fun time, you and your kids will return home with their own baked delicacies.

Workshops are generally in the morning but afternoon workshops can be arranged. They are 3 hours. Cost: 75 NIS/participant. Family discount - 3 or more participants from one family - 50 NIS/participant. Minimum number of participants to open a workshop is 4 people.

So make a Saidels Bakery Workshop the focus of an enjoyable day's outing for the family. Visit our unique bakery in the pastoral hills of the Shomron. Enjoy a light lunch in our kiosk and then go on to visit the numerous nature and tourist attractions in the area in the afternoon or go to Herzelia/Netanya beach.

Shabbat Shalom
Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222