[RBS] Blackberry or Iphone - most ecomonimcal way to obtain one?

Rivka radonski at bezeqint.net
Wed Aug 24 17:36:27 IDT 2011

Shalom
Is it cheaper to buy a Blackberry or Iphone, or to upgrade my current phone
with Pelephone? I really just want something small and portable that will
allow me to access my work schedule using Excel, and possibly doing a
"reshet" between my desktop and the phone. Are these ever available second
hand?  Any advice? Trying to keep costs to a minimum.
Thanks
Rivka