[RBS] looking for babysitter for afternoons on Lachish during year

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Thu Aug 25 12:31:24 IDT 2011

I am considering sending my daughter to gan  on Lachish but I will need
someone to pick her up and watch her from 1:30 till 3 on Mon., Tues. and
Wed.  If you are a candidate please please call or write me.  Thanks,
Sadeena Pinhasik  999-4463   050-909-4463 (btw, she is 5 years old.  I am
talking about the atz hadat ganim by tipat chalav. )