[RBS] I am Not Leaving Bet Shemesh- A Message from Daniella Krause

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 21:31:18 IDT 2011

A Message from Daniella Krause -  I am Not Leaving Bet Shemesh!!

To all my dear Friends and Concerned Clients
Shavua Tov!!!
Thanks for all your concerned notes and calls!
I just wanted to reasssure you that I am nOT leaving Bet Shemesh!
All of my posting which indicated that I was moving and selling items are
connected to the fact that I am sending a large quantity of stuff up to my
kids up north
Simultaenously I am moving from my very large flat into a smaller place -
but rest assured I am still here in Bet Shemesh and will be happy to meet
all of you!!

--
                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א
                      מומחית לטיפול משפחתי וזוגי