[RBS] volunteer drivers this morning please - urgent

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Aug 28 08:31:03 IDT 2011

Lema'an Achai is  packing up its book gemach today.
We have boys to do the shlepping but we still have NO drivers to help
transport the boxes of books from the book gemach to our machsan.

We desperately need some drivers today at 11.30 for no more than 45 mins and
no shlepping.

If you can help, please reply to this e-mail before 9.45 this morning or
call me at 052-713-5424 and I'll give you details.

Thanks and tizku lemitzvot!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115