[RBS] EMERGENCY APPEAL - FUNERAL EXPENSES

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 10:35:50 IDT 2011

Dear RBS Community,

A mother of a RBS A resident passed away this morning in US.

The family do not have the means to cover the expenses of the funeral and
the son's flight to attend his mother's funeral.
Due to the hurricane that is hitting the NY area, all NY flights have been
cancelled, which has caused all other flights to US to double in price.

We are making an emergency appeal to help this family in this difficult
period.

Tax free donations can be made in NIS and USD - please e-mail me for
details.
All donations can be picked up from you at a time/place that is convenient
for you - just e-mail me details and I will arrange it.

This appeal has been approved by the family and Rav Kornfeld Shlit"a

Tizku lemitzvos!

May we always share good news in the future.

Kol tuv,

Mykey Schoemann

 --
Michael Schoemann