[RBS] bochur in Japan needs our Tefillos-Trial is TOMORROW!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun Aug 28 19:24:03 IDT 2011

Please doven for Yoel Zev Ben Mirel Risa Chava.  He is the oldest of the 3 Israeli boys charged with drug trafficking. If you don't know the story of how three very sheltered Chassidic boys were conned into taking a suitcase that contained drugs to Japan(they were very very "tamim" and didn't open the suitcase and had no idea of its contents) you can do a search on the internet and get more info.  Because he is the oldest, his sentence is the harshest with the possibility of 15 years in prison in Japan, Chas V'Shalom.  Conditions in a Japanese prison are very very difficult.  He would be forced to work in a labor camp with no days off-he'd work on Shabbos, on Yom Kippur, no matter what under back breaking conditions.

This is truly a time that all of Am Yisrael needs to daven for one of our precious neshamos, alone in a prison cell in Japan.  Take a minute, say a perek of Tehillim and beg H-shem to have Rachamim on this boy.

Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik