[RBS] kosher businesses?

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:14:05 IDT 2011

i have to admit, my kids are making me send this email
they are insisting that we check all these issues before shopping or
usign any services.  Yehi Ratzon they should continue like this...

when you advertise your business, you would always point out that all
the contents are kosher (instrumental music only, all ingredients
mehadrin, etc)

but we also need to know
(questions brought to you by "b'maagalei zedek", the real tzedek hevrati people)

does your business have a license?
do you pay your taxes?
do you pay your workers on time and at least minimum wage?

all these are to ensure that i am not saving money illegally

and, of course, the real tzedek hevrati people also ask:

is your business handicapped-accessible (where relevant)?