[RBS] Willing to pay for taxi of RBS'ers to go to demonstration

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Aug 29 14:51:46 IDT 2011

I can't change my schedule to be there, but I'm willing to pay two way taxi
for a taxi full of RBS residents to join the demonstration at Orot Bonot
tonight.  Many of the girls I've done bat  mitzvahs  for attended Orot Banot
and they are great girls, the staff is amazing, and they deserve a home .
If  you can go and I can help you get there, call me, prefer if you can
gather together a cab full so call some friends,  teens or adults !

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com