[RBS] Martial Arts in RBSa - Register now!!!

M Americus mbamericus at ieee.org
Mon Aug 29 15:37:55 IDT 2011

Our fall semester of Martial Arts classes starts in Elul!

Classes include:
   6.5-7.5 year boys
   8-10 year boys
   9-13 year boys
   Teenagers
   Bachrim (teen)    (erev Shabbos/motzei Shabbos)
   Adult - beginner (evening class)
   Adult - beginner (day class - USA worker hours!)

Classes are based on the traditional Korean martial art of Tae Kwon
Do.  Training in traditional martial arts is a proven way to learn
discipline, practice respect, improve concentration (which helps with
school work and/or job success), become more self-confident, gain
self-control, and grow emotionally while improve one's physical
fitness.

Class size is limited.
All classes are held in our studio in Ramat Beit Shemesh A.

Please contact Mr. Americus for full details:
Mordechai Americus
mbamericus at ieee.org
052-786-7040
077-431-0116