[RBS] What happened? -to-the- Gesmach in My Learning?

Sarit ericrayburn1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:11:12 IDT 2011

Hi Friends,

Remember the days when learning was fun! and now today we count the
ceiling tiles and can't wait to run out of the Beis Midrash G-d Forbid this is the case to guarantee

If you remember that motivating Energetic South African Rabbi Hananal
he just started an amazing learning Kollel here in RBS aleph

Learn how to learn and feel good, impress your wife or your friends or even both

Matis Mordechar Dolev #33
Hours: 9:30am-1:30pm

For Details and information
Hananal Horwitz 0527169240