[RBS] Complaints

Mervyn Smullen מרוין (מאיר) סמולן thesmullens at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:08:46 IDT 2011

Aftrer the city elections, a room at the Matnas was supposed to open, so the
Iriya could receive local complaints. Did this ever open, was it an election
promise broken, or whas it supposed to be staffed by a volunteer from the
local population? Whatever, what is the correct address to voice the
following complaints in a way that they will be dealt with:
- pathways between streets, with severley overgrown weeds, shrubery, which
are hiding grounds for snakes, and a danger to the public
- damaged garbage units (in this case big hole burnt in side) lising in
street for a month already
- has garbage collection being reduced, or is it just my imagination, that
every Shabbat when I go to Shul, the street is full of garbage overflowing
from the units?
There must be an address for these issues, to someone who will listen, and
deal with it. Otherwise what municipal services are we receiving after
paying the arnona (those of us who have to pay - that is)?

Meir Smullen