[RBS] car for sale

Yaelle Moesch jacquidiane at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:03:55 IDT 2011

selling our renault megane 2001. car just passed the annual test (good till next august 2012) and has had much work done in the last 6 months to refurbish its insides to ensure that it would be in great working condition. (new brake pads, new tires, new cooling system, a/c, new starter, 2 yr old battery...) about a week after it passed the test the gear box died. the car is at a local auto shop who are very helpful and willing to give any potential buyer an overview of the car's history. the mechiron for the car is about 20,000 shekel. we are eager for a quick sale and will consider any reasonable offer. serious buyers only please email or call me for more information.
yaelle

rbsA resident

02-995-1316, 054-665-9721