[RBS] Fwd: Orot Banot - important

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:41:27 IDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <ddlipman at aol.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Subject: Orot Banot - important
To: Ddlipman at aol.com

We are making progress on many fronts but need everyone's continued help.

We would like a presence at Orot all the time. We are asking you to
drop by whenever you can.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AT OROT TODAY

16:00   - 20:00  MITNAPCHIM FOR THE KIDS (donated anonymously)

18:00 Ongoing Minyanim for Mincha

18:30 LENNY SOLOMON IN LIVE CONCERT!!!! (Donated by Lenny)

20:30  SHIUR BY RABBI DAVID

21:30 SHIUR BY RABBI ROSNER

**  20:15  Meeting for parents of Orot Banim and Orot Banot at BMTL,
corner of Rechov Reuven and Asher

WEDNESDAY

MARCH SUPPORTING OROT

17:30 meet at the Super Hatzlacha (Scheinfeld) parking lot - we will
march to school together!

Bring your signs supporting Orot. Bring you matzav ruach! Bring water
bottles! Bring your morale!
Leave your anti - chareidi signs at home.

Following the parade - David Fenster in live concert!! (Donated by David)