[RBS] 2 desks for sale

Judith judith1779 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 22:27:25 IDT 2011

I have two desks for sale.
One is an older, wooden desk.  It does not have a shelf for a computer key board, but there is enough room on the desk for a computer, monitor, and key board with space left for other items.  It has a drawer over the chair space which I had a lock put on and I have the key.  It has 4 drawers going down the side.  I bought it used for 150 NIS about 4 years ago and will sell it for a good offer.
I also have a computer desk.  It has a pull out shelf for the keyboard, plenty of space for a monitor and papers on top and a stand on top for the printer.  It has a wide space for chair and legs with a shelf .  On the side it has a shelf for misc. items.  Under the shelf is a tall shelf for the computer.  I bought it new at Office Depot about 4 years ago and it is in like new condition.  Make me an offer.