[RBS] Orot Banot to open as usual (as of now!)

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 08:44:33 IDT 2011

The Ministry of Education and the Minister of Public Security have okayed
the staff of Orot Banot to enter the building this morning to prepare for
opening day tomorrow and the police will secure the building. This is
fantastic news and is a true credit to the vaad horim and to everyone who
came out for the cause. We must remain vigilant and the situation could
change from moment to moment but for now, outsiders should not be at the
site throughout the day.

There will still be a march from Super Hatzlacha to the school building
beginning at 5:30p.m. to cement the fact that it is Orot's building. All
signs should be tasteful and stress unity and brotherhood and nothing anti
any other group.

There will also be a massive unity march on Motzei Shabbat in Old Bet
Shemesh which everyone is encouraged to attend. I will send out more details
in the coming days.

May we continue to only hear good news. Dov