[RBS] Giving away expensive Aminach bed for free!

frumwoman at aol.com frumwoman at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 11:19:25 IDT 2011

 I have an Aminach Mita V'chetzi to give away. I'm not sure what model it is, but online all of Aminach's Mita V'chetzi beds range between 4,000-7,000 nis.

This bed is an extra wide single bed with a manually adjustable headboard (especially good for Shabbat and chagim, when I couldn't adjust it if it were electric) and storage underneath. It is in good condition. Its only flaw is that once it is lifted to access the storage area, it needs to be propped up instead of staying up by itself. It used to stay up by itself, but apparently a small part was somehow lost--which I assume can be replaced but I never got around to looking into it. It didn't especially bother me--I just used my stepstool to prop it up when necessary.

I am parting with this bed because I bought two other beds which have both headboards and footrests that are adjustable, which better suit my needs.

Someone was supposed to have come to pick up this bed. I don't have room to store it now that my new beds have been delivered, so I had it put outside on my tiled deck (covered with plastic) while waiting for them to pick it up. They never picked it up. So now I would very much like to transfer it off of my deck while it's still in good condition

I am located in Sun Gardens (on Nehar Hayarden). I would love for someone who really needs it to have this bed. Email me at frumwoman at aol.com to arrange to pick it up.