[RBS] Support Orot School - March Today (5-30pm) - Call for Supervisors

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Wed Aug 31 14:06:20 IDT 2011

Dear All,

The police have required us to have designated adults at the march today to:

-- wear a yellow vest (i.e., pull it out of your glove compartment);

-- make sure that the marchers stay on the sidewalk and do not go into the street;

-- make sure that no inappropriate signs are being held up at the march (i.e., nothing along the lines of "we hate you Haredim..") .

-- ensure that the marchers remain calm and conduct themselves respectfully

Arrive at Super Hatzlacha at 5:15pm today and report to Esti.

If you can do all of the above please text me at 0545 20 27 20 ASAP. We need to assure the police that we will have this presence.

Thank you.

Meira‬
0545 20 27 20