[RBS] Orot Banot Update - We are all Orot Banot Parents - Reminder March at 5-30pm TODAY

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Wed Aug 31 15:20:14 IDT 2011

Dear Friends,

As you may have heard, the principal of Orot Banot received orders from the
Education Ministry to enter the building today with her staff to prepare for
opening day on (tomorrow) Thursday.

The Public Security Minister and the local police chief are promising to
protect the site and the children.

HOWEVER There will still be a march TODAY - Wednesday at 5:30p.m. from Super
Hatzlacha in Sheinfeld to the school building and everyone is asked to
attend and to bring positive signs which do not attack any population.

There will also be a massive march on Motzei Shabbat details will be sent in
the coming days.  *** The situation can change at any moment so please be
attentive to announcements but for now non staff are requested not to come
to the building during working hours today. ***

We still have a lot of work today but for now this is good news and is a
real credit to the parent leaders and to everyone who helped.

Dov Lipman

See updated story in the JPost: