[RBS] URGENT APPEAL!

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:39:57 IST 2011

This morning I saw a lady I once met before, in better circumstances.
She has been diagnosed with a rare progressive disorder for which there is
no known cure yet.
I have suggested to her the use of alternative medicine which often times
offers answers.
She replied to me that that was not even an option for her since her income
is severely limited due to her illness. She is getting disability insurance
but that barely covers the rent. There are other bills to be paid and there
is barely any money for food.

I would like to appeal to you,dear  Beit Shemesh and Ramat Beit Shemesh
listers.
Please open your hearts and try to contribute to this cause.
What a zchut it would be to be able to participate in her attaining better
health or even better, a full and complete Refuah.
I am taking it upon myself to collect what I can for this lovely lady in
order to try to ease her pain and suffering and to give her some hope.

I  have to leave abroad to go visit my sick father and will be back Tuesday
evening I"YH.
I will then be able to collect any donations that you would be willing to
contribute.

Please give this some thought.
I hope to be able to obtain enough funds so that she will be able to
consult with an alternative practitioner and to be able to purchase the
medicine/supplements necessary for her healing.

If you would like more specific information, please hit reply and I will do
my best to answer your questions.

I thank you for reading this email.

Michou
02/9918017