[RBS] Blow-out Seforim sale! And unsolicited recommendation...

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 19:42:09 IST 2011

In conjunction with the JBC warehouse sale [details below],there will be a sale [by me] of new & almost new seforim [many from well-known publishers such as Artscroll,Feldheim,Mosad HaRav] at ridiculously discounted prices--In addition,I have numerous gently-worn seforim [such as Mishne Berura,Tanachim with meforshim,Gemarot,Linear Rashi Chumashim,Siddurim] available at my home [unrelated to JDC sale] for "kimat chinam"--My phone # 0527650492,Rabbi H Greenspan--I wish to take this opportunity to provide an unsolicited recommendation for Michael Rose @ JBC books--His prices are reasonable & he delivers to your home or office at NO additional cost--His details below...  ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Subject:  Upcoming Warehouse