[RBS] printing company recommendation

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:22:53 IST 2011

We just had the most pleasant experience having wedding invitations
made up at dfus mishkan (Mishkan Print Ltd.) in bet shemesh.
They were friendly, helpful, patient and professional.
They told us to fax what we wanted printed and to then call
immediately to make sure they received it
They worked in a timely manner and even late into the evening.
Matter of fact, they also had the cheapest printing and nicest options
to choose from!
You can find them listed in the Shemeshphone.
Marti