[RBS] Time For Yourself!

Helen Abelesz helenabelesz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 10:27:07 IST 2011

As mothers we are all so busy doing, that we don't have time to stop and
 reflect on where we are and where we are headed. Give yourself a gift of
 an hour a week to refocus on your life goals so that you can feel more
 fulfilled.

 Life coaching can help you be the best person you can be! I have had great
 successes with amazing women who have made real changes in their lives
 because they have given themselves this time to work on themselves.

 We are always so busy trying to help our children grow, now it's time to
 help ourselves grow too.

 Call me for a free first consultation to allow yourself  to grow too.

Be well,
Helen
Life Coach
0544 829 815