[RBS] PC Integrity - for Customer Service You Deserve!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Dec 4 11:26:52 IST 2011

Is your Bezek modem malfunctioning?  Is your LCD screen no longer working or
your UPS not holding a charge.

PC Integrity is proud to announce that we now offer a pick up and DROP OFF
SERVICE to the BEZEK STORE and TOKER BROTHERS, the most professional and
affordable electronic repair service located in Beit Zayit. Call our office
for details of how to arrange for this service.

A FREE CHANUKAH GIFT will be delivered to your home when you choose PC
Integrity for your computer needs!
With an in home service repair you can choose from either LCD screen cleaner
or a USB 2.0 Hub! (1 hour minimum service required)

PC INTEGRITY PROVIDES:
* Software repairs * virus cleaning * network configuration * data recovery
* backup options * data transfers * installations * laptop repairs * laptop
rentals * remote repairs * sales of new systems * software sales

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/